Social Media Manager
Our client is an important company in the tourism sector.
In its expansion plan we have commissioned us to seek a Social Media Manager.
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Lead our social media strategy for all our markets and languages (English, Spanish, French and Italian)
– Leverage a multi-channel and multi-device approach to amplify the reach of our Social Media efforts in Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.
– Ensure content, contests, news and promotions are published at the right times, targeted to the right audiences and channels, and are on brand.
– Provide integration of marketing and communication campaigns across all social media channels.
– Liaise with Marketing and Communications teams to define and produce content.
– Engage target audience, creating conversations and stimulating participation. Build on customers’ reactions, being both proactive and real-time responsive.
– Report on key metrics and analytics, bringing valuable insights into the business.
– Proven track record of creating social media marketing strategies which drive tangible business results.
– Dual focus: excellent content marketer and ROI and data-driven professional.
– Ability to manage projects across multiple departments and stakeholders.
– Excellent written communication skills.
– Native French or Italian preferred, and fluent English a must. Spanish is also a plus.
– Analytical, organized, proactive and with strong attention to detail.
– Opportunity to work in a high-demanding environment in constant evolution.
– Possibility to grow with the company.