Community Manager native Dutch
Our client is an important international company of the industrial sector, based in Barcelona with presence around the world.
We are looking for a Freelance Community Manager to assist in engaging and growing online communities across the social channels of our company in Netherland
The Community Manager will work as a freelance with our Social Media Manager and Marketing team to ensure our brand is publishing quality content, engaging in meaningful ways, and providing value to our online communities
Your main tasks include qualitative and quantitative analysis of social media.
a) You will analyze the content cycle: which content worked via which channel and why.
b) In addition, you will coordinate actions with our Marketing team according to project and you will help to achieve the marketing objectives, you should customize the social media plan according of the necessities of for your market.
c) You will create content to engage the users, indentify influences and bring strategic ideas on how we can increase our engagement in our social media channels.
If you enjoy creating dynamic content, you have an incredible attention to detail and a creative mind, and you are able to build easily relationships with people both on- and offline, often finding yourself striking up a conversation with new people… We would like to meet you!
- Grow and expand the brand’s presence in social media channels
- Manage day to day publishing, uploading, monitoring and response on social media channels: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc.
- Collaborate in the creation of the Social Media Plan for Portugal market.
- Content creation for blogs according to SEO strategy.
- Coordinate with design team to come up with and use creative images in combination with writing
- Create/Recruit/Manage brand influencers
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers and industry professionals
- Research and identify potential link building opportunities, including websites, directories, forums and other interesting sites.
- Drive results in our KPI’s through social media and content creation
- Audit and analyze social media investment, including digital advertising costs and returns.
- Be able to follow and develop the SEO strategy
Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Native speaker Dutch and English is required.
- Knowledge of German will be a plus
- 1-2 years of experience as Community Manager, preferably in an agency.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Extensive knowledge of Adds in social media platforms, copywriting and content creation
- Analytical profile, attention to detail with management experience communities, use of web analytics tools, creation and reporting.