Digital Acquisition Lead
Our client is a media of the written / digital press in Catalan.
Within our expansion plan we are looking for a Digital Acquisition Lead that will be part of the Marketing team with close contact with the BI / UX-UI teams and customer serviceIt will report directly to the CMOFunctions and Objectives:
- Define strategies for capturing Subscribers, Leads, Fans / Followers of the different brands
- Set weekly and monthly targets for the different catchment channels (organic and payment): Facebook, Twitter, Email Marketing, Desktop, Mobile and APP
- Define the graphic campaigns and landing pages with the support of the User Experience and Graphic Design team
- Run pickup campaigns
- Measure and report the results of the campaigns to the CMO
- Evaluate potential new catchment channels.
- Digital marketing training is essential.
- Certificate in Google Analytics and Google Adwords.
Technical knowledge and experience:
- High proven experience in PPC and Social ADS campaigns
- High knowledge of digital analytics with a focus on results.
- Knowledge of e-mail marketing tools
- Excellent attention to detail, numerically advanced
- Strong web analytics skills, with experience in reporting
- Assessment of Webtrekk and Hubspot knowledge
- Catalan level of understanding
- Experience 5 years in a similar position.
- Excellent in the management of projects and organizational skills with the ability to coordinate teams that cover internal and third-party departments
- Project manager / natural and proactive organizer.
- Commercial, creative approach and retail attention.
- Passion demonstrable by the digital, keep abreast of the latest trends in digital marketing and how they apply to our sector.
- Become part of a thrilling project with a high growth potential.
- High autonomy and responsibility in its management.
- Fixed competitive remuneration + variable for goals.