Junior Graphic Designer
Our client is a young, fast-growing international business school offering collaborative executive education with the UCAM and UCAV universities.
Our international community is characterized by diversity and a humanistic business approach, empowerment and transformational leadership.
Innovation and a human approach to business are the core values of our training.
We are currently looking for a professional for the position of Junior Graphic Designer to join our Marketing Department.
Responsibilities of the role include: He/She is responsible for creating visual concepts that communicate ideas, messages or elements that identify our brand or products.
Responsibilities and Obligations:
- Create visual concepts for advertising on/offline (banners, print, social media post, mockups, presentations, photos, brochures, catalogues, etc.).
- Meet with departments, if necessary, in order to estimate the scope of the designs.
- Know the trends and tastes of our public in terms of what visually appeals to them.
- Create, update and maintain logo.
- Ensure the proper implementation of branding in all communication pieces.
- Design the website together with the web developer.
- Create interactive infographics, corporate emoticons, etc.
- Design of titles, certificates, diplomas and official documents of the school.
- Attend events and collect photos, videos, etc., to use in the creation of corporate and advertising material.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor´s degree in a related field.
- English proficiency, minimum B2 level (Spanish native preferable).
- 2 years’ experience as Graphic Designer.
- Ability to communicate
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
It will be appreciated:
- Tools you should know: Figma, Jira, Notion, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Premiere, After effects, Adobe CC.
- Present a portfolio of previous works.
- Experience in the educational sector will be highly valued
- Based in Barcelona area.
- Punctually work remotely.
Who you are:
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements with fresh and original ideas.
- Someone who loves a very dynamic work pace.
- Passion for small details with a global mindset.
- You are a strong team player.
- Willing to learn and share knowledge.
- Problem solver.
What’s on offer:
- Stable job and career development (starting date immediately).
- 6-month agreement/contract with the possibility to grow into a full-time job position/agreement.
- Full time, from Monday to Friday.
- A positive and international working environment.
- Work with a highly dynamic, young, and international team.
- Salary based on experience and skills.
- Opportunity to grow and make a difference: this year we are twice as big as the previous one, therefore, working with us is not static but progressive.