Key Account Manager
Our customer is a consolidated company, with no need to renew it’s own way of doing things. But it is opening new commercial opportunities to accomplish with its ambitious midterm strategic goals. The Key Account Manager position is part of these exciting changes in a consolidated company.
As Key Account Manager (KAM) you will be responsible for the commercial relationship between our customer and the clients assigned to you, ensuring sale is correctly planned and delivered to the PM Team to meet the customer requirements.
The KAM is responsible for the opening of sales opportunities from our well known clients and from the new accounts acquired by the company, getting the accountability to establish a win-win relation that accomplish with the maximum quality requests from customers.
You will work in a fresh but really compromised with quality in service and products delivered to customers, environment. Your department will be full of opportunities to grow, and objectives and KPIs will be settled by you and your manager, Sales And Marketing Director, assuring your work and the work of the commercial department achieve the global goals.
Career opportunities will follow a top player, and salary is in accordance with the objectives.
- Own multiple accounts, to manage the relationship between client’s buyers and accomplish with sales objectives.
- As one of the objectives, convert multiple leads into true accounts.
- Ask and find the correct information from projects, needed to make the budget.
- Make the offers and follow the opportunities over weeks and months, assuring client has the best possible information to finally contracts us.
- Follow key lines on the pricing process.
- Make a correct transfer of the localization project, from the commercial area to the project management area.
- Know how it is going, and how has finished, the localization project you initially sold.
- Manage the general information your accounts customers get from us, making it trustful for the clients.
- Manage the communications between sales department and your accounts.
- Fulfill the systems information system, following companies project methodology.
- Be aware of market opportunities, not only from companies BI system but from yourself.
- Inform efficiently about clients situations, needs and sensations to your manager.
- Ask for reinforcement or help when needed.
- Work independently from other companies areas, but keeping in mind the global effort and the rest of your fellows, communicating properly with other sponsors, project boards and project stakeholders inside the company.
- Interface independently with all functional and business areas/ groups affected by the project.
- Develop and track detailed project plans, including schedules, cost estimates, resource plans, communication plans, risk mitigation plans and issue resolution plans.
- Make project decisions and recommendations to management about schedules, prioritization, and resource allocation with input from others as needed.
- Ensure clients’ satisfaction throughout the project pipeline life cycle; be a solution and not an extra problem to the client.
- Understand and implement processes and procedures, ensuring the team members understand and follow the procedures.
- Take appropriate actions to ensure compliance, like send and review contracts and offers, asking for signatures when needed.
- Track your own productivity and review it with your manager.
- Show a proactive approach: actively contribute to the improvement of systems and procedures. Identify issues and propose solutions.
- Client Centric: Actively responds to meeting the expectations and requirements of clients. Ensure a balanced approach between client requirements and our customer priorities.
- Self-motivated: Demonstrate personal responsibility and eagerness to explore & acquire the necessary skills. Keep a positive sense of humor & outlook.
- Resilience: with the fact you will receive some rejections, and that the sales pipeline sometimes will be long.
- Communication skills: as you will be in the first line of communications with accounts and leads.
- Effectiveness: you must sell localization projects to big and middle accounts.
- Multitasking: Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Problem-solver: Be a resourceful problem solver by proactively identifying problems or challenges in the workplace and put forward creative solutions to drive continuous improvement.
- Contribute and work to agreed global quality standards, also in your service to clients… utilize tools & technologies to act fast to achieve maximum personal productivity. Ensure work can be carried out in a repeatable, scalable way.
- Team-Player: Collaborating and sharing knowledge to accomplish personal and team results.
- Point of View: Attention to detail as well as ability to see the big picture and make strategic decisions.
- Adaptability: Ability to work within a fast-changing environment in continuous growth.
- Traveller: sometimes you will need to travel abroad more than 3 days.
- Number of sales.
- Amount of the sales
- Customer feedback.
- Team feedback.
- Manager feedback.
- Project Management performance and delivery results: reporting; profitability; accuracy in offers (cost and timeline); risk mitigation; compliance of methodology.
Knowledge / Competencies / Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Fluency in English is mandatory, also a good command of Spanish. Fluency in one or more other languages is a plus.
- 4 years Sales experience in the videogames industry is required, desirable in a provider for QA or videogames localization company, not necessarily in Spain.
- International sales experience is a must, as almost all our clients are abroad.
- Public relationships and marketing experience in the same market is desirable.
- Experience with Project Management tools, MS presentation tools, advanced MS Excel features and on CRM tools is needed.
- Familiarity with Multimedia or Dubbing production.
- Familiarity with localization platforms is a plus.
- Excellent negotiation and diplomacy skills to create “win/win” situations with business partners.
- We offer a competitive salary , that will be 60/40 between fix and variable.
- Objectives and general KPIs achievement will manage incentives.
- You will obtain most of the needed sales from established clients, but the achievement of new one’s will regret your salary.
- Career opportunities will be settled, as the company strategic plans will grant people’s own growth inside department.
- All commercial expenses are paid by the company.
- Other packages can be discussed, depending on profile.