Social Media Manager
Our client is a Spanish multinational of the luxury sector, which has well-known watch and jewelery brands.
Within your expansion plan, we are looking for a Social Media Manager that defines the social media strategy and executes and supervises it with your team.
You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
As a Social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
· Proven work experience as a Social media manager ( 4 years)
· Hands on experience in content management
· Excellent copywriting skills
· Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
· Knowledge of online marketing channels
· Excellent communication skills
· Analytical and multitasking skills
· Working knowleadge of English and Spanish. French would be a plus.
It will be valued that you have worked in large companies, to be able to be technological, luxury and / or fashion.