Technical Support Specialist
Our customer is the global technology and services leader to the digital audio and podcast industry.
Operating in more than 40 countries, our customer provides innovative technology that enables broadcasters, podcasters, and online music services to build their audience, maximize their revenue, and streamline their day-to-day operations.
In addition, our customer powers the global online audio industry with Webcast Metrics®, the leading online audio measurement service, that makes it easy for advertisers and brands to determine the best destination and time to reach their target audiences.
We are looking for a Technical Support Specialist to fill a permanent position within their Customer Support team.
- You will have the opportunity to implement and support a wide range of commercial applications of services provided to our clients around the world.
- You will be primarily responsible for technical communication with our customers and partners, as well as technical assistance.
- It will also work in close collaboration with the development and implementation teams to understand the complexity of our systems and to guarantee optimal performance.
IMPORTANT: This is a house repair work.
What you will do:
• Problem identification, classification and documentation;
• Provide fast and efficient troubleshooting;
• Monitor platforms;
• Provide complete technical support to our clients by learning and understanding how to use the complete range
of Triton products and their associated operational tools;
• Identify frequent gaps and/or patterns and transfer issues to appropriate senior team member;
• Redirect support tickets to the appropriate parties i.e.: station rebuilds, contractual questions, etc by using the
• Escalate issues properly by providing all relevant and required information;
• Learn how to navigate and use the Knowledge base and all necessary internal support processes;
• Respond to or dispatch service calls and emails;
• Be available for on call work, one week out of every 5 weeks (including weekend), to answer calls coming from
our emergency line.
What you have:
• College diploma or Bachelor’s degree in computer science;
• 1 to 3 years experience within a technical role that supported external clients;
• Excellent knowledge of Windows environments;
• Excellent communication skills in English and Spanish;
• Digital audio, advertising and/or networking knowledge (an asset).
What you do well:
• Anticipate, identify, and resolve complex problems;
• Find and propose solutions and ways to realize them;
• Collaborate with others, within your own team and other teams;
• Plan and organize your work;
• Take accountability for resolution and/or proper escalation;
• Provide an excellent customer experience;
• Work on own initiative, with minimum supervision
We offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Join a company that will allow you to grow as you decide
- Work in a young environment with a high degree of autonomy and responsibility.