Junior IT Support Technician Intern
Our client is a young, fast-growing international business school offering collaborative executive education with the UCAM and UCAV universities.
Our international community is characterized by diversity and a humanistic business approach, empowerment and transformational leadership.
Innovation and a human approach to business are the core values of our training.
We are currently looking for a professional for the position of Junior IT Support Technician Intern to join our Systems & I+D Department.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Internal HelpDesk: Identify internal incidences and prioritize them by impact.
- Monitor the status of the school’s network system.
- Management of user accounts and permissions.
- Setup for end-users (install OS, requested applications, updates, etc.).
- Maintain IT strategies.
- Keep an active communication with the staff and provide technological support.
- Keep the IT devices maintenance report updated.
- KPI oriented.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor´s degree in a related field.
- English proficiency, minimum B2 level (Spanish native preferable).
- 1-2 years experience as IT Support/ HelpDesk.
- Ability to communicate cross-functionally with the rest of the department to improve performance and processes.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
It will be appreciated:
- Networking knowledge.
- Hardware maintenance experience.
- HelpDesk Systems experience.
- Experience in Management of Microsoft 365.
- Knowledge of Dynamics 365 CRM.
- Minimum of experience in LMS (Moodle).
Who you are:
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements.
- Passion for technologies with a global mindset.
- You are a strong team player.
- Willing to learn and share knowledge.
- Analytical and problem solver.
What’s on offer:
- Stable job and career development (starting date immediately).
- 6-month agreement/contract with the possibility to grow into a full-time job position/agreement.
- Part time, from Monday to Friday.
- A positive and international working environment.
- Work with a highly dynamic, young, and international team.
- Salary based on experience and skills.
- Opportunity to grow and make a difference: this year we are twice as big as the previous one, therefore, working with us is not static but progressive.