PHP Full Stack Developer
Our client, a leading multinational company in the leisure and entertainment sector, currently in the process of expansion, with several work centers throughout Spain, and more than 500 employees.
Within its expansion plan we are looking for a PHP Full Stack Developer who will work on the maintenance, improvement and generation of new sites and functionalities for the sites of the group’s online offer.
Description of the offer
- Maintenance of the group’s websites.
- Creation of new sites and/or sites for new jurisdictions.
- Development of interfaces for new providers.
- Updating existing interfaces or protocols.
- Development and maintenance of backend processes.
- Development and maintenance of new frontend functionalities.
- Design for mobile/responsive
- LINUX environment management
- A minimum level of B2 English.
- Minimum two years of experience.
Valuable knowledge in:
- iOS or Android
- Administración Linux
- Azure cloud
- Full-time from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. with flexible hours and telework of 100% after the onboarding period, and 2 or 3 days a month arranged in the offices
- Work center: Barcelona (center)
- intensive summer hours
- Salary: Competitive depending on experience and ability of the candidate
- Young and dynamic environment.