Our client is a technological consultant specialized in the realization of services focused on the operation, quality and security of Information Technology.
The main objective is to help its clients convert their IT departments into the company’s productivity engines, using technology in an appropriate, efficient, profitable and sustainable way.
They have headquarters in Madrid and Barcelona from where they serve large and medium-sized companies throughout Spain.
We are looking for a Product Owner with Scrum, Waterfull knowledge and agile methodologies, great capacity for teamwork, rapid adaptation to new technological environments, and experience in project management. High level of English essential.
- Business, process and software requirements analysis and specification
- Using a variety of analysis techniques and adapting their approach to suit different project types, suppliers and stakeholders
- Working effectively when dealing with conflicting requirements, multiple stakeholders and project constraints.
- Identifying new and innovative solutions and features for our customers
- Writing and responding to commercial tender documents
- Understanding complex and new customer environments and business needs
- Working with business and technical stakeholders to define and influence new commercial concepts and proposals
- At least 3 years in a business consultancy or equivalent role
- At least 3 years in a product development environment.
- At least 5 years of working on software development projects in a requirements analysis role.
- At least 2 examples of large multiple system implementation projects in a customer environment.
- Experience of working on multiple and varied projects, delivering a variety of software applications.
- Experience and proven ability of working within teams using a variety of software development methods, including product development using agile software delivery methods.
- Engaging, influential, dynamic and authoritative.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Professional and measured demeanor.
- Influences complex and contentious topics with credibility, expertise and professionalism.
- Flexible, pragmatic and capable of adapting to customer and project needs.
- Ability to work from a high-level brief without supervision.
- Capable of operating in wide range of environments, cultures and customer situations.
- The ability to travel occasionally as part of project work is preferable.
- Salary to be agreed based on proven expertise
- Indefinite contract
- Flexible schedule
- Offices located in Madrid