Our client, a leading multinational company in the leisure and entertainment sector, currently in the process of expansion, with several work centers throughout Spain, and more than 500 employees.
Within its expansion plan we are looking for a Project Manager_Hybrid, will report directly to the PMO Manager.
Our client seeks to invest to grow the brand in Spain and other international markets, as well as develop the digital business of our Spanish locations.
The brand is looking to grow its international digital revenue base as a predominantly UK based business. The team is a fundamental part of this strategic ambition.
This position is based in Barcelona alongside our design and technology team. The role will primarily support our delivery roadmap. This includes front-end development, changes to our cx journeys and site experience, as well as integrating new back office tools, innovating with data and omnichannel initiatives.
You will be integrated into the PMO office reporting to its Head and you will be in charge of coordinating the delivery teams with the commercial and regulatory requirements.
You will lead the gathering of business requirements for new projects, create detailed project plans, and manage delivery. This will cover work across the business to meet technical, regulatory, operational and business requirements.
Main Accountabilities and Responsabilities:
- The first objective will be to support PMO Head in project management and process improvement to support our road map.
- Leads the gathering, understanding, documentation and translation of the business requirements for the project covering areas such as regulatory, technical, operational and commercial.
- Takes responsibility for the definition, documentation and execution of multiple projects or single larger/more complex projects, actively leading all phases of the project.
- Identifies, assesses and manages risks to the success of the project.
- Ensure that all activities comply with relevant all operating model technology and regulatory frameworks.
- Responsibility for project delivery that is on-schedule, within budget and delivers within scope.
- Effectively estimates and manages costs and project expenditure, timescales and resource requirements.
- Proactively escalates risks & issues, co-ordinating all responses required.
Knowledge, Expertise and Qualifications:
- Technical or other degree (or equivalent).
- Experience in working with geographically distributed teams.
- Experience of working with 3rd parties for delivery of aspects of a project or solution.
- Practical experience of PRINCE2 / PMP / Scrum (or equivalent).
- Experience with full life cycle delivery projects.
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of the successful application of the principles, methods, techniques and tools of various business analysis techniques.
- A proven ability to translate technical designs and constraints to understandable business concepts.
- Knowledge and experience in managing IT related business projects which involve multiple activities and streams of people from both IT and business teams, in a fast paced dynamic organization.
- The ability to use automated tools to assist in the project management process, by automating mechanical tasks such as scheduling, resource balancing, and time recording e.g. Microsoft Project, Jira, Slack, others.
- Knowledge of online gambling & gaming industry desirable but not a must.
- Experience in geographic expansion projects is an advantage but not a must.
- Demonstrates sense of passion and pride about own work. Positive and dynamic attitude and adapts well to change. Inspires passion and excitement around shared goals, promoting environment of achievement.
- Demonstrates the ability to motivate and influence teams and individuals with whom there is no direct or indirect management responsibility.
- Desirable experience of influencing at all levels of the organization and across different functions.
- Ability to identify and prioritize Stakeholders, build strong relationships, and tailoring the communication to meet the stakeholders need.
- Ability to quickly understand new business process areas, functional requirements and technologies in order to successfully lead projects.
- Excellent verbal & written communication and presentation skills, with well-structured and analytical approach to reporting. English is a must.
- (Desirable) Living in Barcelona area or willing to relocate.
- Full-time from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. with flexible hours and telework of 100% after the onboarding period, and 2 or 3 days a month arranged in the offices.
- Work center: Barcelona (center), living in Barcelona area or willing to relocate.
- intensive summer hours
- Salary: Competitive depending on experience and ability of the candidate.