SAP FI SERVICES (Maintenance & Enhancements)
Duration 6 months (potential extension to 6 months more), Immediate incorporation, salary hour/day to negotiate, 100% remote work with punctual visits to the client
Job Mission & Purpose:
The consultant will provide consultancy service on SAP-FI for corrective maintenance (incidents), evolutive maintenance (changes) and projects.
- High Experience in consulting, minimum 5 years of senior consultant
- Experience in international projects, working on all steps of the project life-cycle (requirements gathering, gap analysis, documentation, customizing, testing, key user training, data migration, cutover activities and GoLive support).
- Experience in SAP-FI (customizing, functional specifications for development, data validation, unitary testing and support for user acceptance testing).
- Experience in maintenance activities (incidents and changes) and projects.
Skills / Experience required:
- Expert in SAP- FI
- Knowledge on Controlling and RE-FX would be an advantage
- Strongly oriented to team working
- Customer Focus
- Knowledge on SAP-TR modules in SAP is an advantage
- Knowledge on Travel Management in SAP is an advantage
- Knowledge on Bank Communication in SAP is an advantage
- High English Level
- Spanish and French knowledge is an advantage