Senior QA Automation Engineer
Our client is a German multinational that leads the B2B / B2C commercial market in products and services for companies, warehouses and offices.
It helps clients in more than 20 countries and with more than 1,000 employees provides customized solutions and a wide range of services.
The basis of your actions is made up of five BASIC BEHAVIORS:
# THINK OF THE CUSTOMER FIRST
# POWER TO OTHERS
# IMPROVE EVERY DAY
# TAKE POSSESSION
# COMPETE FOR SUCCESS
As part of the digital transformation process, Kaiser+Kraft is looking for a Senior QA Automation Engineer to join the online marketing team at the Barcelona Hub.
- You work as an active member of a Scrum team to ensure the product quality of the apps
- You work in an interdisciplinary Scrum team and learn with and from your colleagues
- You take care of the development and implementation of automated test strategies, test plans and test cases.
- You are responsible for the execution, control and documentation of the defined automated test procedures.
- Agile testing mindset
- 3 years’ experience in a QA automation engineer role.
- Ideally in an eCommerce environment
- You are familiar withtheconceptionof automated test plans and the execution of test procedures defined therein.
- You enjoy working in a team and have been part of an interdisciplinary, agile team before.
Extensive experience in:
- systematic test case creation, test analysis and design
- Automation and execution of tests of different test levels
- Testing of Java-based web applications, and platforms, IoT applications, and or mobileapps
- Agile software development within the framework of a CI and/or CD approach
•Tools: If possible, you have experience with platforms such as AWS Device Farm, Browserstackor similar.
- You speak fluent English.
- Good communication skills and enjoy internal and external networking.
- Be part of our great team of international online marketing managers
- Career and development: Through membership of TAKKT AG and the Haniel Group, access to a cross-company network
and individual development programs
- Work-life integration: Within the framework of a modern arrangement for flexible and smart working
- Work location: Modern company building in a central location with very good transport links
- International environment and team-building trip to the headquarter in Germany
- Company laptop
- Opportunity to advance your career