Social Media Manager
Our client is a multinational in the watchmaking sector that has a consolidated presence in more than 90 countries on five continents.
It distributes its watches through authorized distributors and also directly in its e-commerce.
Their headquarters are in Barcelona, but they also have a high-quality production center in Switzerland, another center specialized in gold watches in Spain, and subsidiaries in France, Germany, Italy, Benelux, Switzerland, Chile, the Czech Republic, Poland and Slovakia.
In addition to being leaders in many strategic markets thanks to the quality of their products and an exceptional value for money, they stand out for the special attention they devote to after-sales service.
A great international projection that would not be possible if it had not been for many years to have bet on innovation in technology applied to both classic and trend designs that together with quality have made our client a benchmark in the sector worldwide.
We are looking for a talented Social Media Manager who can improve our brands and build strong relationships online with our communities
Functions and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for developing and managing social media accounts.
- You will manage the image of our company in a cohesive way to achieve the marketing objectives.
- As a Social Media Manager, we hope you are up to date with the latest digital technologies and Social Media trends.
- You must have excellent communication skills and be able to express the views of our company creatively.
- We need you to be able to manage your presence in social networks ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Proven work experience as Social Media Manager (minimum 3 years)
- Experience in social media management on Instagram, Facebook and Youtube
- Hands-on experience in content management and social media tools
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Knowledge of online marketing channels.
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Advanced English and Spanish, French would be highly valued
- Experience in the luxury and / or accessories sector will be valued
We offer you:
- Join a leading company with great international prestige in its sector.
- Work place in the center of Barcelona
- Hours from Monday to Thursday from 9 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. and intensive Fridays until 3:00 p.m.
- Competitive remuneration based on the experience provided