Senior QA Analyst
Our client, a leading multinational in the leisure and entertainment sector, currently in the process of expansion, with several work centers throughout Spain, and more than 500 employees.
Within its expansion plan we are looking for a Sénior Quality Control Analyst.
The semi-senior QA analyst is responsible for applying functional and acceptance testing principles, practices, and standards throughout the software development lifecycle.
Support the business with activities of coordination of tests, functional tests, execution of tests in digital systems, defect management and handover to the relevant teams.
This role also involves working closely with the release manager, product owners, project managers, business analysts, and third-party vendors.
Main responsibilities and responsibilities:
- Drive quality assurance measures and testing standards across the company.
- Review the software requirements to make sure they are clear to all aspects of the business.
- Work closely with business analysts and product owners to determine the scope of testing on projects.
- Create and run manual tests to verify that the software functionality works as expected
- Raise issues with development teams when platforms are not performing as expected.
- Work with business stakeholders to identify the priority and severity of defects raised and assigned to the correct parties.
- Retest defects that have been fixed by development teams.
- Create, implement and maintain a repository of tests in Practices.
- Test any new software to ensure integration into company systems meets functional requirements, system compliance, and technical specifications.
- Communicate test progress, results, issues affecting deliverables, and all relevant information to project stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the internal and external team to identify and facilitate the resolution of any dependency, identify solutions and solutions to achieve the test deadlines.
Knowledge, experience and qualifications:
- Experience with online gaming systems is preferred.
- 2-3 years of experience in software quality assurance
- Experience in the JIRA defect management tool or any other highly desirable defect management tool
- Agile development experience (Scrum) highly desirable
- Attention to details.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a busy and challenging environment.
- Ability to analyze business requirements and create test documentation.
- Strong planning and organization skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and in a timely manner with stakeholders.
- Confidence when it comes to multiple projects and changing and conflicting priorities.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team. Able to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders and suppliers and can tailor communications to meet stakeholder needs accordingly.
- Spanish speaker
- Full command of English.
- Indefinite employment contract
- Full day from 8 a.m. at 5 p.m. with flexible hours
- Work center: Barcelona (center)
- Intensive summer hours
- Salary: competitive based on the candidate’s experience and ability
- Young and dynamic atmosphere.